|Regulation Crowdfunding kicked off on May 16th and allows any American startup or small business to raise up to $1 million from friends, family, and followers on debt and equity crowdfunding platforms registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). Since all the information is stored digitally we have been analyzing both successful and failed campaigns by key variables like:
- Region of the country
- Type of security offered
- Type of corporate entity
- Corporate revenues and earnings
- Size of the social network
- Quality of the video
- Responsiveness to investor’s questions and
There are 3 themes emerging as we dig into this data and they are:
- Is crowdfunding the new farm-to-table movement for local entrepreneurs and local investors?
- Is the online digital footprint providing the data transparency that we envisioned when we went to Washington, DC to lobby for Regulation Crowdfunding?
- Is the rational pace at which the market is evolving a sign of investor logic?
Join us for this exclusive paid webinar on November 1st at 2pm ET. We are excited with the initial interest we received for these key findings and are are extending the 20% off discount to people who click here. If you already pre-registered, you do not need to register again. Formal registration will be coming next week.
Remember, CCA tracks and reports daily changes in the Regulation Crowdfunding market in our CCA Reg CF Index. You can find it here.
See you on November 1st!
The CCA Team