Search Open Opportunities[jobpost]
Crowdfund Capital Advisors is always looking for one of a kind, highly qualified individuals to join our team. Ideal candidates are ambitious, smart and detail oriented.
We are also currently looking for interns interested in gaining quality experience working with the founders of the Crowdfund Investing movement in the US. This position fits in great with pre-law majors, business majors or MBA students. This is a one of a kind opportunity to learn about this new type of finance vehicle in the private capital market.
In this position you will gain exposure and knowledge of the new crowdfunding environment that very few people have. You will work closely with the founders working with some of the top crowdfund investment platforms, government agencies and leaders in the investment community and beyond.
Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Helping to set up educational courses teaching entrepreneurs and professionals about Crowdfund Investing
- Conducting research on early stage finance and the emerging CFI ecosystem
- Sales and Marketing outreach campaigns
- Direct client and customers interaction
- Writing and editing content
- Database management
- …and more
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com